Writing is exceptionally helpful for those who deal with low self-esteem, depressed or anxious. Writing gives you the opportunity to reflect and express yourself fully without any interruptions. Writing in a journal is a great way to just get it all out of your head and right before your eyes.
Here are 9 benefits of writing in your journal:
- Reduce stress
- Clarifying your thoughts and feelings
- Know yourself better
- Solve problems more effectively
- Resolves disagreements with others
- Makes you step back and evaluate your thoughts, emotions, and behaviors
- Brings your emotions and motivations into alignment with the deepest value
- Helps you see other people’s perspective alongside your own
- Helps you take a definite course in action
Use your journal or worksheets to reflect and explore your deepest desires.